World Club Challenge 2020 – Sydney Roosters vs St. Helens
February 15 - February 23
- This event has passed.
See the mighty Roosters take on St Helens on our Official tour to the 2020 World Club Challenge.
This tour is a must for all passionate Rooster supporters and general rugby league fans. Enjoy one of the world’s great cities London, its history and culture along with its proud sporting heritage with a tour of Lords and lunch at the world famous Lords Tavern. Then visit Liverpool the home of the Beatles. Liverpool beside the river Mersey is home to some of the most interesting people in the UK.
The World Club Challenge tour includes fantastic behind the scenes experiences as well as VIP pre-game hospitality at the Totally Wicked Stadium St Helens.
We are also travel specialists so for those who have a bit of time we can also arrange stopovers, extra tours, cruises etc and any additional travel required. To enquire about upgrades to Business Class or any other travel please CONTACT US.
You don’t have to just be a Roosters fan to have a great time over in the UK following our great game. The Rugby League Experience has been conducting rugby league tours for many years and can assure rugby league fans they will have an experience they will always remember.
- FULLY ESCORTED TOUR
- RETURN ECONOMY CLASS AIRFARE INCLUDING ALL TAXES FROM YOUR AUSTRALIAN CITY TO LONDON AND RETURN FROM MANCHESTER
- ALL TRANSFERS AS PER ITINERARY
- FIRST CLASS TRAIN LONDON – LIVERPOOL
- 4 NIGHTS 4 STAR ACCOMMODATION LONDON INCLUDING BREAKFASTS
- 3 NIGHTS 4 STAR ACCOMMODATION LIVERPOOL INCLUDING BREAKFASTS
- WELCOME DRINK
- BLUE BADGE GUIDED HALF DAY TOUR OF LONDON
- TOUR OF LORDS INCLUDING LUNCH AT THE LORDS TAVERN
- ATTENDANCE AT ROOSTERS TRAINING SESSION
- CATEGORY 1 TICKETS AND HOSPITALITY SYDNEY ROOSTERS V ST HELENS WORLD CLUB CHALLENGE
Pricing & Hotels
Land Only (Return international flights to/from Australia not included)
$3949.00 PER PERSON TWIN SHARE
$4949.00 PER PERSON SINGLE ROOM
With return international flights to/from Australia
$5349.00 PER PERSON TWIN SHARE
$6349.00 PER PERSON SINGLE ROOM
SATURDAY 15 FEBRUARY 2020
Today you depart from your Australian cities on your flights to London.
SUNDAY 16 FEBRUARY 2020
Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your 4 Star London hotel, the Millennium Gloucester where you have 4 nights’ accommodation including breakfasts. This evening we will meet up in the bar for a welcome drink.
MONDAY 17 FEBRUARY 2020
This morning after breakfast we will take our half day fully guided tour of London. We will see all the famous sights such as Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace. After your return to the hotel the afternoon is at your leisure to take in more of this magnificent city.
TUESDAY 18 FEBRUARY 2020
Today is a special day for anybody who loves the traditional and magic of sport. We will head to Lords, the home of cricket and take in an exclusive behind the scenes tour. See the famous Long Room and soak in the atmosphere of that special place. After the tour we will take a long leisurely lunch at the world-famous Lords Tavern which backs onto the ground. A fantastic day for those who love sport and its rich history.
WEDNESDAY 19 FEBRUARY 2020
A final day of leisure in London to do any last-minute shopping or take in one of our day tour options.
THURSDAY 20 FEBRUARY 2020
This morning after breakfast and check out we will be transferred to London Euston Station for our First Class train north to Liverpool. We will check into our hotel the 4 star Crown Plaza Hotel where you have 3 nights’ accommodation including English breakfasts.
FRIDAY 21 FEBRUARY 2020
Today we will attend our great team’s final training session and to wish them well prior to their World Club Challenge match against St Helens.
SATURDAY 22 FEBRUARY 2020
Match day. Late this afternoon we will transfer to Totally Wicked Stadium for the World Club Challenge Sydney Roosters v St Helens. Here we will enjoy St Helens official hospitality prior the match which commences 7pm. Post match we will transfer back to our hotel for a celebratory drink.
SUNDAY 23 FEBRUARY 2020
After checking out we will transfer to Manchester Airport for our return flights back to Australia
Terms & Conditions
- Prices and availability are subject to confirmation at the time of booking and are correct at the time of printing.
- Passengers with disabilities are welcome providing a paying companion capable of providing all assistance accompanies them.
- No traveller will be permitted on tour or continue on tour if their physical or mental state, or behaviour, or hygiene in the opinion of the tour operator or its agents makes them objectionable to the tour party as a whole.
- All travellers must behave in a socially acceptable and legal manner.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS
- A deposit of $2,000.00 must be made at time of booking. The balance is due 10 January 2019.
- CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS – FOLLOWING FEES APPLY
- 30 Days Prior to Departure LOSS OF DEPOSIT
- Less than 30 days Prior to Departure – 100% OF TOUR COST
- Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE IS RECOMMENDED
- Due to the specific nature of the tour, the Rugby League Experience reserves the right to change any element of the tour to another day or time without notice. If any element of the tour is cancelled by the Rugby League Experience for any reason, The Rugby League Experience will reimburse the passenger the cancelled portion of the tour.
- All arrangements booked for the passenger have been made on prices at the time of booking and are subject to change in accordance with advice from the service provider regarding changes to airfares, fluctuation of exchange rates (CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE $1 AUD = 0.53 GBP) increased levies to service providers or variations in the itinerary caused by cancellations or curtailment of services or rescheduling. The passenger agrees to pay any such additional charges prior to ticketing and travel departure.
- A fee of $50.00 per booking per amendment will be charged after the originally requested itinerary has been confirmed, in addition to any fees imposed by the airlines/service providers.
- Amendments requested after the final payment has been made and travel documents issued may have additional fees applied by the airlines/service providers.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover unexpected losses, damage or theft and expenses such as hospital or medical.
- Items not included in the itinerary such gratuities, laundry, meals and drinks except as specified, etc. are the responsibility of the passenger.
DISCLOSURE OR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The passenger consents to provide personal details to The Rugby League Experience and for that information to be used where necessary in order to make airline and other travel arrangements on their behalf.
- Luggage and Personal effects are at the owner’s risk and The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the passenger’s personal luggage or effects. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- The Rugby League Experience, a trading name of Experience Sport! Pty Ltd is a member of AFTA, Licence No. 2TA5260.
- The Rugby League Experience is the tour operator and acts only as agents for passengers in the making of arrangements with transport carriers, hoteliers, restaurants and other service providers for the tour. As a result we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, change of schedule, irregularity, additional expense or liability, sickness or death caused to any person or property caused directly or indirectly by the omissions or default, negligent or otherwise of those providing the transport, accommodation or other services in connection with the tour, or other events that are beyond their direct control such as but not limited to war, flood, fire, civil disturbances, acts of god, acts of government or other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action, theft, epidemic, quarantine, medical, customs or other regulations, delay or cancellation or changes in itinerary or schedules, improper or insufficient passports or visas or other documents. This agreement constituted by the terms and conditions contained in this document are governed by the laws of New South Wales Australia.
- Tickets purchased on your behalf to any event are not refundable under any circumstances.
- The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of any tickets regardless of the reason.