The Super Saver Tour – 17 Nights
The 2020 Kangaroo tour has been cancelled. If you had a booking, our representatives would have been in touch with you regarding your booking.
NOTE THAT THE SUPER SAVER TOUR DOES NOT FOLLOW THE SAME CITIES AS THE OTHER KANGAROO TOURS, Stays in 3* ACCOMMODATION INSTEAD OF 4* AND DOES NOT INCLUDE TOUR HOST TOMMY RAUDONIKIS
Today we depart following our beloved Kangaroo Rugby League team to the UK.
Arrive into Manchester. This is where you will be met by our specialist tour guide whom will be with you throughout the tour. We will then transfer to our hotel in Liverpool, home to the Beatles and one of the most famous football clubs in the world. Not to forget the amazing nightlife this city has to offer.SATURDAY 31 OCTOBER 2020 – OVERNIGHT LIVERPOOL
This morning, we will have time to relax, catch up on some needed sleep and take a stroll around Liverpool. Later in the afternoon we will then gather at the hotel and transfer to the 1st Test Match in Bolton, a short 30 minute ride.SUNDAY 1 NOVEMBER 2020 – OVERNIGHT LIVERPOOL
After celebrating our win last night, we are off for our first day tour and what a tour it is! If you are a fan or not of the Beatles everyone knows a song or 2 for a sing along. We will take a walk down memory lane of the most famous band in the world. Promises to be a great fun afternoon out.
MONDAY 2 NOVEMBER 2020 – OVERNIGHT EDINBURGH
After 3 nights in the wonderful city of Liverpool, we will head North into the beautiful English countryside on our way to Edinburgh Scotland. We will break up the trip by stopping off for lunch at one of many historic villages on the way. Once we arrive, we will check-in to our hotel and enjoy the famous nightlife of Edinburgh
TUESDAY 3 NOVEMBER 2020 – OVERNIGHT EDINBURGH
Today is a special day when we visit a wonderful and historical fortress Edinburgh Castle. We will be taken around by a specialist guide giving us the history and provide amazing stories of this fabulous Castle.
WEDNESDAY 4 NOVEMBER 2020 – OVERNIGHT EDINBURGH
Today we head to the beautiful and amazing scenery of the world famous St. Andrews Golf Course – the home of golf, and more. A spectacular day out.
THURSDAY 5 NOVEMBER 2020 – OVERNIGHT LEEDS
After a wonderful 3 nights in Scotland, we head back to England. Next stop the rugby league mad town of Leeds and the home of the Leeds Rhinos. After arriving we will check into our hotel and become familiar with this great city and nightlife.
FRIDAY 6 NOVEMBER 2020 – OVERNIGHT LEEDS
Today we will be meeting up with our other fellow Rugby League Experience tourists and embark on a tour of the heartland of English Rugby League and delve into its rich history. Today will include lunch at Headingly and we will be joined by UK Rugby League legends of the past.
SATURDAY 7 NOVEMBER 2020 – OVERNIGHT LEEDS
Free morning before heading out to Elland Road Stadium for the 2nd Test match of the tour.
SUNDAY 8 NOVEMBER 2020 – OVERNIGHT MANCHESTER
Mid-morning time to check out and head to the famous city of Manchester. Free afternoon and night to explore.
MONDAY 9 NOVEMBER 2020 – OVERNIGHT MANCHESTER
Mid-morning, we will coach it to one of the most famous stadiums and football teams in the world of Football, MANCHESTER UNITED, this is also where they play the UK Rugby League Super League Grand Final. We will be hosted by a specialist tour guide and delve into the rich history and stadium of this famous club.
TUESDAY 10 NOVEMBER 2020 – OVERNIGHT MANCHESTER
Free day to explore or just get some rest.
WEDNESDAY 11 NOVEMBER 2020 – OVERNIGHT LONDON
Today we are off to LONDON and on our way, we will stop in at a couple of very historical towns, one being Stratford-upon-Avon, a medieval market town in England’s West Midlands, which is the 16th-century birthplace of William Shakespeare. The other OXFORD, home of the most famous and prestigious university in the World, established in the 12th century with amazing architecture. There are 38 colleges in the city’s medieval centre and home to HARRY POTTER. Late afternoon we will check into our hotel and a free night to check out the surroundings
THURSDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2020 – OVERNIGHT LONDON
Today we will tour one of the world’s great stadiums-Wembley. Not much more to say here!
FRIDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2020 – OVERNIGHT LONDON
Free day to explore London
SATURDAY 14 NOVEMBER 2020 – OVERNIGHT LONDON
3rd Test match today at the new Tottenham Hotspurs Stadium. Morning is free before we transfer to the stadium. This will be our last official night of the tour, so let’s have a great day out, big win and continue our celebrations into the night.
SUNDAY 15 NOVEMBER 2020
After checking out transfer to the airport for our return flights to Australia.
PRICING PER PERSON
SINGLES – Please note if you are a single, we can attempt to match you with another single looking to share a Twin. Please notify us at the time of booking and we will do our best to match you up.
TRIPLES – Triple Share prices are available upon application.
LAND ONLY OPTIONS – Want to make alternative flight arrangements to the UK? No problems we offer a LAND ONLY OPTION that excludes international airfares from the tour prices. This way you can use points or arrange different flights with your extended travel such adding on pre or post tour sight-seeing.
|ROOM TYPE||FULL TOUR||LAND ONLY|
|TWIN SHARE / DOUBLE||$5,995.00||$4,699.00|
|TRIPLE||Upon application||Upon application|
- Fully escorted
- Economy class airfares including taxes your Australian Capital City – Manchester/London return
- 17 nights minimum 3-star accommodation
- Liverpool 30/10-2/11
- Edinburgh 2/11-5/11
- Leeds 5/11 – 8/11
- Manchester 8/11 – 11/11
- London 11/11 – 15/11
- Category B tickets Ashes Test matches University of Bolton Stadium Bolton 31/10, Elland Road Leeds 7/11, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium London 14/11
- Tour of Wembley
- History of English Rugby League day including lunch
Terms & Conditions
All bookings are accepted according to the following conditions. Please read carefully.
– Prices and availability are subject to confirmation at the time of booking and are correct at the time of printing.
– Passengers with disabilities are welcome providing a paying companion capable of providing all assistance accompanies them.
– No traveller will be permitted on tour or continue on tour if their physical or mental state, or behaviour, or hygiene in the opinion of the tour operator or its agents makes them objectionable to the tour party as a whole. All travellers must behave in a socially acceptable and legal manner.
– A non-refundable deposit of $1,800.00 per person is payable at the time of booking.
– The final balance is due 31 AUGUST 2020.
– Travel insurance is highly recommended.
– Due to the specific nature of the tour, the Rugby League Experience reserves the right to change any element of the tour to another day or time without notice. If any element of the tour is cancelled by the Rugby League Experience for any reason, The Rugby League Experience will reimburse the passenger the cancelled portion of the tour.
– All arrangements booked for the passenger have been made on prices at the time of booking and are subject to change in accordance with advice from the service provider regarding changes to airfares, fluctuation of exchange rates (RATE OF EXCHANGE AS AT 20/11/19 $1AUD= 0.53GBP and 0.61 EURO), increased levies to service providers or variations in the itinerary caused by cancellations or curtailment of services or rescheduling. The passenger agrees to pay any such additional charges prior to ticketing and travel departure.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS – THE FOLLOWING FEES APPLY
|DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE||LOSS OF|
|Up to 60 Days||WHOLE DEPOSIT|
|60 - 40 Days||DEPOSIT PLUS 25 % OF TOUR COST
|40 – 30 Days||DEPOSIT PLUS 50% OF TOUR COST
|Less than 30 Days||100% OF TOUR COST|
– Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services after commencement of tour.
A fee of $50.00 per booking per amendment will be charged after the originally requested itinerary has been confirmed, in addition to any fees imposed by the airlines/service providers. Amendments requested after the final payment has been made and travel documents issued may have additional fees applied by the airlines/service providers.
– We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover unexpected losses, damage or theft and expenses such as hospital or medical.
DISCLOSURE OR PERSONAL INFORMATION
– The passenger consents to provide personal details to The Rugby League Experience and for that information to be used where necessary in order to make airline and other travel arrangements on their behalf.
– Luggage and Personal effects are at the owner’s risk and The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the passenger’s personal luggage or effects. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
– The Rugby League Experience, a trading name of Experience Sport! Pty Ltd is a member of AFTA and the Travel Compensation Fund, Licence No. 2TA5260. Experience Sport! is the tour operator and acts only as agents for passengers in the making of arrangements with transport carriers, hoteliers, restaurants and other service providers for the tour. As a result we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, change of schedule, irregularity, additional expense or liability, sickness or death caused to any person or property caused directly or indirectly by the omissions or default, negligent or otherwise of those providing the transport, accommodation or other services in connection with the tour, or other events that are beyond their direct control such as but not limited to war, flood, fire, civil disturbances, acts of god, acts of government or other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action, theft, epidemic, quarantine, medical, customs or other regulations, delay or cancellation or changes in itinerary or schedules, improper or insufficient passports or visas or other documents. This agreement constituted by the terms and conditions contained in this document are governed by the laws of New South Wales Australia.
– Tickets purchased on your behalf to any event are not refundable under any circumstances. The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of any tickets regardless of the reason.