The Ashes Tour – 19 Nights
THE ASHES KANGAROO SUPPORTERS TOUR FULL ITINERARY
DEPARTS TUES 27 OCTOBER 2020
Today we depart from Australia on our flights to Manchester, England.
Upon arrival we will transfer to our 4 Star Manchester hotel.THUR 29 OCTOBER 2020 OVERNIGHT MANCHESTER
Enjoy a day of leisure.
FRI 30 OCTOBER 2020 OVERNIGHT MANCHESTER
This evening we will we attend our Legends tribute night which will raise funds for Australia’s Men of League and the UK’s Rugby League Benevolent Fund.
SAT 31 OCTOBER 2020 OVERNIGHT MANCHESTER
We will have our first pre-match briefing prior to heading to the University of Bolton Stadium for the first Test match against the old enemy England. Post-match we will return transfer to our hotel for a celebratory drink.
SUN 1 NOVEMBER 2020 OVERNIGHT PARIS
This morning we will transfer to Manchester Airport for our flight to Paris the No. 1 tourist destination of the world. Upon arrival we will transfer to our 4 Star Paris hotel.
MON 2 NOVEMBER 2020 OVERNIGHT PARIS
Today enjoy a day tour of Paris taking in all the famous sites of this magnificent city. See the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Montmartre and all this beautiful city entails.
TUES 3 NOVEMBER 2020 OVERNIGHT PARIS
Enjoy a day of leisure to explore magnificent Paris.
WED 4 NOVEMBER 2020 OVERNIGHT PARIS
We will have an emotional day today when we head north to the Somme Region for a tour of the historic battlefields. We will visit Villers-Bretonneux where the brave men of our nation will never be forgotten after their heroic efforts saving the town. This evening after our return to Paris we will have dinner together and discuss our day together and what it meant to each one of us.
THUR 5 NOVEMBER 2020 OVERNIGHT LEEDS
Transfer to Charles De Gaulle Airport for our flight to Leeds Bradford. Upon arrival we will be transferred to our 4 Star Leeds Hotel.
THUR5 NOVEMBER 2020 OVERNIGHT LONDON
Upon arrival we will be met and transferred to our 4 Star Leeds hotel. Tonight, we will meet up with Tommy and the rest of the tour group.
FRI 6 NOVEMBER 2020 OVERNIGHT LEEDS
Today we will embark on a tour of the heartland of English Rugby League and delve into its rich history. Today will include lunch at Headingly and we will be joined by UK Rugby League legends of the past.
SAT 7 NOVEMBER 2020 OVERNIGHT LEEDS
We again have our pre-match briefing prior to heading to the famous Elland Road Stadium home of Leeds United for the second Test match against England. Post-match we will return transfer to our hotel for a celebratory drink.
SUN 8 NOVEMBER 2020 OVERNIGHT LEEDS
Enjoy a day of leisure.
MON 9 NOVEMBER 2020 OVERNIGHT CAMBRIDGE
After checking out we head south on our way to London and to the beautiful town of Cambridge. Set on the scenic river Cam it is the home of the prestigious University of Cambridge which dates back to 1209. Here we will spend two leisurely days prior to heading to the “big smoke” of London.
TUES 10 NOVEMBER 2020 OVERNIGHT CAMBRIDGE
Enjoy a day of leisure.
WED 11 NOVEMBER 2020 OVERNIGHT LONDON
After checking out we take the short coach ride to the exciting , cosmopolitan capital, London, a place many Australian’s have always wanted to visit.
THUR 12 NOVEMBER 2020 OVERNIGHT LONDON
Today we are off on a half day tour of London taking in all the major sites such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster and Tower Bridge etc.
FRI 13 NOVEMBER 2020 OVERNIGHT LONDON
We have a treat in store for us when we take our now traditional look into UK sport with visits to Wembley and Lords. Both venues are steeped in history and the tours that are conducted really show their magic. We will take lunch at the world-famous Lords Tavern.
SAT 14 NOVEMBER 2020 OVERNIGHT LONDON
Enjoy some free time this morning then we will have our pre-match briefing session prior to heading to the new Tottenham Hotspurs Stadium for the final Test match. Post-match we will return transfer to our hotel and enjoy a celebratory drink.
SUN 15 NOVEMBER 2020 OVERNIGHT LONDON
Today is our final day where we all sit down and enjoy lunch reminiscing on our time spent together.
MON 16 NOVEMBER 2020
After checking out we will transfer to London Heathrow Airport for our return flights to Australia.
PRICING PER PERSON
SINGLES – Please note if you are a single, we can attempt to match you with another single looking to share a Twin. Please notify us at the time of booking and we will do our best to match you up.
TRIPLES – Triple Share prices are available upon application.
LAND ONLY OPTIONS – Want to make alternative flight arrangements to the UK? No problems we offer a LAND ONLY OPTION that excludes international airfares from the tour prices. This way you can use points or arrange different flights with your extended travel such adding on pre or post tour sight-seeing.
|ROOM TYPE||FULL TOUR||LAND ONLY|
|TWIN SHARE / DOUBLE||$8,989.00||$7,689.00|
|TRIPLE||Upon application||Upon application|
- Hosted by rugby league legend Tommy Raudonikis
- Fully escorted
- Economy class airfares including taxes:
- Your Australian Capital City – Manchester/London – Your Australian Capital City
- Manchester – Paris
- Paris – Leeds Bradford
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Welcome drink
- 19 nights minimum 4 star accommodation including breakfasts
- Manchester 28/10 – 1/11
- Paris 1/11 – 5/11
- Leeds 5/11 – 9/11
- Cambridge 9/11 – 11/11
- London 11/11 – 16/11
- Category 1 tickets ashes test matches university of Bolton Stadium Bolton 31/10, Elland Road Leeds 7/11, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium London 14/11
- Guided day tours Paris, London
- Expertly guided tours of The Somme
- Evening dinner after the Somme experience
- Fully catered “Legends of League” function prior to first test
- History of English Rugby League day including lunch
- Tours of Wimbledon and lords including lunch at Lords Tavern
Terms & Conditions
All bookings are accepted according to the following conditions. Please read carefully.
– Prices and availability are subject to confirmation at the time of booking and are correct at the time of printing.
– Passengers with disabilities are welcome providing a paying companion capable of providing all assistance accompanies them.
– No traveller will be permitted on tour or continue on tour if their physical or mental state, or behaviour, or hygiene in the opinion of the tour operator or its agents makes them objectionable to the tour party as a whole. All travellers must behave in a socially acceptable and legal manner.
– A non-refundable deposit of $2,500.00 per person is payable at the time of booking.
– The final balance is due 31 AUGUST 2020.
– Travel insurance is highly recommended.
– Due to the specific nature of the tour, the Rugby League Experience reserves the right to change any element of the tour to another day or time without notice. If any element of the tour is cancelled by the Rugby League Experience for any reason, The Rugby League Experience will reimburse the passenger the cancelled portion of the tour.
– All arrangements booked for the passenger have been made on prices at the time of booking and are subject to change in accordance with advice from the service provider regarding changes to airfares, fluctuation of exchange rates (RATE OF EXCHANGE AS AT 20/11/19 $1AUD= 0.53GBP and 0.61 EURO), increased levies to service providers or variations in the itinerary caused by cancellations or curtailment of services or rescheduling. The passenger agrees to pay any such additional charges prior to ticketing and travel departure.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS – THE FOLLOWING FEES APPLY
|DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE||LOSS OF|
|Up to 60 Days||WHOLE DEPOSIT|
|60 - 40 Days||DEPOSIT PLUS 25 % OF TOUR COST
|40 – 30 Days||DEPOSIT PLUS 50% OF TOUR COST
|Less than 30 Days||100% OF TOUR COST|
– Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services after commencement of tour.
A fee of $50.00 per booking per amendment will be charged after the originally requested itinerary has been confirmed, in addition to any fees imposed by the airlines/service providers. Amendments requested after the final payment has been made and travel documents issued may have additional fees applied by the airlines/service providers.
– We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover unexpected losses, damage or theft and expenses such as hospital or medical.
DISCLOSURE OR PERSONAL INFORMATION
– The passenger consents to provide personal details to The Rugby League Experience and for that information to be used where necessary in order to make airline and other travel arrangements on their behalf.
– Luggage and Personal effects are at the owner’s risk and The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the passenger’s personal luggage or effects. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
– The Rugby League Experience, a trading name of Experience Sport! Pty Ltd is a member of AFTA and the Travel Compensation Fund, Licence No. 2TA5260. Experience Sport! is the tour operator and acts only as agents for passengers in the making of arrangements with transport carriers, hoteliers, restaurants and other service providers for the tour. As a result we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, change of schedule, irregularity, additional expense or liability, sickness or death caused to any person or property caused directly or indirectly by the omissions or default, negligent or otherwise of those providing the transport, accommodation or other services in connection with the tour, or other events that are beyond their direct control such as but not limited to war, flood, fire, civil disturbances, acts of god, acts of government or other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action, theft, epidemic, quarantine, medical, customs or other regulations, delay or cancellation or changes in itinerary or schedules, improper or insufficient passports or visas or other documents. This agreement constituted by the terms and conditions contained in this document are governed by the laws of New South Wales Australia.
– Tickets purchased on your behalf to any event are not refundable under any circumstances. The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of any tickets regardless of the reason.