State of Origin 2020 Game 2 – Sydney
- This event has passed.
The 2020 State of Origin has been postponed.
New details on our packages will be provided when we have them.
Game 2 of the 2020 State of Origin series in Sydney is sure to be full of the all the exciting Origin action, hard hits, great tries – simply great rugby league! Our fully licenced ticket packages guarantee you can be in the crowd for what will be a sell-out event. You also have a choice of hotel standards and Diamond tickets.
Group bookings are very popular for State of Origin events so we suggest you and your mates book early so you don’t miss out. If you want to extend your stay we can assist you and your group with extra sightseeing tours and activities in Sydney and other great NSW destinations. You can simply note what you are interested in on your booking form and we will prepare you an individual itinerary and quote.
- 1 Night Accommodation at your choice of hotel
- Diamond Match Ticket (best, highest price category)
- The Rugby League Experience complimentary gift
Pricing & Hotels
|Hotels||Hotel Rating||Diamond Tickets per person
Twin Share / Single
|Song Hotel||$579.00 / $649.00|
|Grand Hotel||$579.00 / $649.00|
|Ibis World Square||$579.00 / $649.00|
|Travelodge||$579.00 / $649.00|
|Seasons Harbour Plaze||$729.00 / $849.00|
|Vibe||$729.00 / $849.00|
|Travelodge Wynyard||$729.00 / $849.00|
|Castlereagh Boutique||$729.00 / $849.00|
|Amora Jamison||$829.00 / $969.00|
|Radisson Blu||$829.00 / $969.00|
|Swissotel||$829.00 / $969.00|
|Rydges World Square||$829.00 / $969.00|
Terms & Conditions
- Prices and availability are subject to confirmation at the time of booking and are correct at the time of printing.
- Passengers with disabilities are welcome providing a paying companion capable of providing all assistance accompanies them.
- No traveller will be permitted on tour or continue on tour if their physical or mental state, or behaviour, or hygiene in the opinion of the tour operator or its agents makes them objectionable to the tour party as a whole.
- All travellers must behave in a socially acceptable and legal manner.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS – ALL PACKAGES/EXPERIENCES:
- Full payment must be made at time of booking.
- Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE IS RECOMMENDED
- Due to the specific nature of the tour, the Rugby League Experience reserves the right to change any element of the tour to another day or time without notice. If any element of the tour is cancelled by the Rugby League Experience the passenger will be reimbursed the cancelled portion of the tour.
- All arrangements booked for the passenger have been made on prices at the time of booking and are subject to change in accordance with advice from the service provider regarding changes to airfares, fluctuation of exchange rates, increased levies to service providers or variations in the itinerary caused by cancellations or curtailment of services or rescheduling. The passenger agrees to pay any such additional charges prior to ticketing and travel departure.
CANCELLATIONS BY PASSENGER AND REFUNDS
- All packages / experiences are non-refundable.
- Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services after commencement of tour.
- A fee of $50.00 per booking per amendment will be charged after the originally requested itinerary has been confirmed, in addition to any fees imposed by the airlines/service providers.
- Amendments requested after the final payment has been made and travel documents issued may have additional fees applied by the airlines/service providers.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover unexpected losses, damage or theft and expenses such as hospital or medical.
- Items not included in the itinerary such gratuities, laundry, meals and drinks except as specified, etc. are the responsibility of the passenger.
DISCLOSURE OR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The passenger consents to provide personal details to The Rugby League Experience and for that information to be used where necessary in order to make airline and other travel arrangements on their behalf.
- Luggage and Personal effects are at the owner’s risk and The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the passenger’s personal luggage or effects. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- The Rugby League Experience, a trading name of Experience Sport! Pty Ltd is a member of AFTA, Licence No. 2TA5260.
- The Rugby League Experience is the tour operator and acts only as agents for passengers in the making of arrangements with transport carriers, hoteliers, restaurants and other service providers for the tour. As a result we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, change of schedule, irregularity, additional expense or liability, sickness or death caused to any person or property caused directly or indirectly by the omissions or default, negligent or otherwise of those providing the transport, accommodation or other services in connection with the tour, or other events that are beyond their direct control such as but not limited to war, flood, fire, civil disturbances, acts of god, acts of government or other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action, theft, epidemic, quarantine, medical, customs or other regulations, delay or cancellation or changes in itinerary or schedules, improper or insufficient passports or visas or other documents. This agreement constituted by the terms and conditions contained in this document are governed by the laws of New South Wales Australia.
- Tickets purchased on your behalf to any event are not refundable under any circumstances.
- The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of any tickets regardless of the reason.