State of Origin 2020 Game 1 – Adelaide
- This event has passed.
Why should the East Coast have all the fun and excitement of the State of Origin, the greatest match in Rugby League?
2020 takes the battle between the Blues and the Maroons to South Australia 2020 for the first time. As always, this premium rugby league event is sure to be a sell out showcase of hard hits and champagne rugby league.
As usual, our State of Origin package includes a great choice of accommodation and State of Origin tickets – Diamond (best in the stadium).
We are also travel specialists who can assist with flights and extra days should you wish to stay longer in Adelaide and the surrounding areas. Why not consider:
- Spending some time in the Barossa Valley, home to some of the worlds best vineyards.
- Spend the day bouncing around Kangaroo Island
- Explore the Flinders Ranges
- Take the road home and drive along the Southern Ocean Drive or through parts of the outback
- Diamond (Best in the house) category tickets
- 2 Nights Accommodation at your choice of hotel
- Extra nights available on request
- The Rugby League Experience gift
Pricing & Hotels
|Hotels||Hotel Rating||Diamond Tickets per person
Twin Share / Single
|Paringa Hotel||$579.00 / $649.00|
|Breakfree Directors Studio||$579.00 / $649.00|
|Metropolitan||$579.00 / $649.00|
|Links||$579.00 / $649.00|
|Holiday Inn Express||$699.00 / $769.00|
|Richmond on Rundle||$699.00 / $769.00|
|Sage||$699.00 / $769.00|
|Rockford||$699.00 / $769.00|
|Hilton||$889.00 / $999.00|
|Mayfair||$889.00 / $999.00|
|Playford by MG Gallery||$889.00 / $999.00|
|Pullman||$889.00 / $999.00|
Terms & Conditions
- Prices and availability are subject to confirmation at the time of booking and are correct at the time of printing.
- Passengers with disabilities are welcome providing a paying companion capable of providing all assistance accompanies them.
- No traveller will be permitted on tour or continue on tour if their physical or mental state, or behaviour, or hygiene in the opinion of the tour operator or its agents makes them objectionable to the tour party as a whole.
- All travellers must behave in a socially acceptable and legal manner.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS – ALL PACKAGES/EXPERIENCES:
- Full payment must be made at time of booking.
- Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE IS RECOMMENDED
- Due to the specific nature of the tour, the Rugby League Experience reserves the right to change any element of the tour to another day or time without notice. If any element of the tour is cancelled by the Rugby League Experience the passenger will be reimbursed the cancelled portion of the tour.
- All arrangements booked for the passenger have been made on prices at the time of booking and are subject to change in accordance with advice from the service provider regarding changes to airfares, fluctuation of exchange rates, increased levies to service providers or variations in the itinerary caused by cancellations or curtailment of services or rescheduling. The passenger agrees to pay any such additional charges prior to ticketing and travel departure.
CANCELLATIONS BY PASSENGER AND REFUNDS
- All packages / experiences are non-refundable.
- Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services after commencement of tour.
- A fee of $50.00 per booking per amendment will be charged after the originally requested itinerary has been confirmed, in addition to any fees imposed by the airlines/service providers.
- Amendments requested after the final payment has been made and travel documents issued may have additional fees applied by the airlines/service providers.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover unexpected losses, damage or theft and expenses such as hospital or medical.
- Items not included in the itinerary such gratuities, laundry, meals and drinks except as specified, etc. are the responsibility of the passenger.
DISCLOSURE OR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The passenger consents to provide personal details to The Rugby League Experience and for that information to be used where necessary in order to make airline and other travel arrangements on their behalf.
- Luggage and Personal effects are at the owner’s risk and The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the passenger’s personal luggage or effects. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- The Rugby League Experience, a trading name of Experience Sport! Pty Ltd is a member of AFTA, Licence No. 2TA5260.
- The Rugby League Experience is the tour operator and acts only as agents for passengers in the making of arrangements with transport carriers, hoteliers, restaurants and other service providers for the tour. As a result we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, change of schedule, irregularity, additional expense or liability, sickness or death caused to any person or property caused directly or indirectly by the omissions or default, negligent or otherwise of those providing the transport, accommodation or other services in connection with the tour, or other events that are beyond their direct control such as but not limited to war, flood, fire, civil disturbances, acts of god, acts of government or other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action, theft, epidemic, quarantine, medical, customs or other regulations, delay or cancellation or changes in itinerary or schedules, improper or insufficient passports or visas or other documents. This agreement constituted by the terms and conditions contained in this document are governed by the laws of New South Wales Australia.
- Tickets purchased on your behalf to any event are not refundable under any circumstances.
- The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of any tickets regardless of the reason.