Ampol State of Origin Game 1 – Melbourne
The Ampol State of Origin Game 1 is in Melbourne this year. The Melbournites generally favour the QLD maroons so you can be sure of a formidable crowd for the NSW blues. You can be there for all the atmosphere of a packed out State of Origin crowd at the home of Australian sport – The Melbourne Cricket Ground – with our officially licenced 1 night hotel accommodation and ticket package. You have a choice of hotel standards as well as sideline tickets.
As a NRL Authorised Travel Provider, our fully licenced ticket packages guarantee you can be in the crowd for what will be a sell-out event. Game 1 of the Ampol 2021 State of Origin series is bound to be exciting and full of hard hits and great tries – simply great rugby league!
Group bookings are always popular for State of Origin events so we suggest you and your mates book early so you don’t miss out. If you want to extend your stay we can assist you and your group with extra sightseeing tours and activities in Melbourne and other great Victorian destinations. You can simply note what you are interested in on your booking form and we will prepare you an individual itinerary and quote.
- 1 Night Accommodation at your choice of hotel
- Sideline Match Ticket
- The Rugby League Experience complimentary gift
|Hotels||Hotel Rating||Twin Share Per Person||Single Room Per Person||Additional Nights Per Person|
|Melbourne Hotel CBD||$369.00||$439.00||$70.00|
|Miami Hotel Docklands||$369.00||$439.00||$70.00|
|Nomads St. Kilda||$369.00||$439.00||$70.00|
|Best Western Melbourne City||$369.00||$439.00||$70.00|
|Oaks Lonsdale Suites||$399.00||$499.00||$90.00|
|Oaks on William||$399.00||$499.00||$90.00|
|Batmans Hill on Collins||$399.00||$499.00||$90.00|
|Oaks on Collins||$399.00||$499.00||$90.00|
|Sofitel on Collins||$499.00||$649.00||$150.00|
* Triple room pricing available on application
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Prices and availability are subject to confirmation at the time of booking and are correct at the time of printing.
- Passengers with disabilities are welcome providing a paying companion capable of providing all assistance accompanies them.
- No traveller will be permitted on tour or continue on tour if their physical or mental state, or behaviour, or hygiene in the opinion of the tour operator or its agents makes them objectionable to the tour party as a whole.
- All travellers must behave in a socially acceptable and legal manner.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS – ALL PACKAGES/EXPERIENCES:
- Full payment must be made at time of booking.
- Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE IS RECOMMENDED
- Due to the specific nature of the tour, the Rugby League Experience reserves the right to change any element of the tour to another day or time without notice. If any element of the tour is cancelled by the Rugby League Experience the passenger will be reimbursed the cancelled portion of the tour.
- All arrangements booked for the passenger have been made on prices at the time of booking and are subject to change in accordance with advice from the service provider regarding changes to airfares, fluctuation of exchange rates, increased levies to service providers or variations in the itinerary caused by cancellations or curtailment of services or rescheduling. The passenger agrees to pay any such additional charges prior to ticketing and travel departure.
CANCELLATIONS BY PASSENGER AND REFUNDS
- All packages / experiences are non-refundable.
- Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services after commencement of tour.
- A fee of $50.00 per booking per amendment will be charged after the originally requested itinerary has been confirmed, in addition to any fees imposed by the airlines/service providers.
- Amendments requested after the final payment has been made and travel documents issued may have additional fees applied by the airlines/service providers.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover unexpected losses, damage or theft and expenses such as hospital or medical.
- Items not included in the itinerary such gratuities, laundry, meals and drinks except as specified, etc. are the responsibility of the passenger.
DISCLOSURE OR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The passenger consents to provide personal details to The Rugby League Experience and for that information to be used where necessary in order to make airline and other travel arrangements on their behalf.
- Luggage and Personal effects are at the owner’s risk and The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the passenger’s personal luggage or effects. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- The Rugby League Experience, a trading name of Experience Sport! Pty Ltd is a member of AFTA, Licence No. 2TA5260.
- The Rugby League Experience is the tour operator and acts only as agents for passengers in the making of arrangements with transport carriers, hoteliers, restaurants and other service providers for the tour. As a result we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, change of schedule, irregularity, additional expense or liability, sickness or death caused to any person or property caused directly or indirectly by the omissions or default, negligent or otherwise of those providing the transport, accommodation or other services in connection with the tour, or other events that are beyond their direct control such as but not limited to war, flood, fire, civil disturbances, acts of god, acts of government or other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action, theft, epidemic, quarantine, medical, customs or other regulations, delay or cancellation or changes in itinerary or schedules, improper or insufficient passports or visas or other documents. This agreement constituted by the terms and conditions contained in this document are governed by the laws of New South Wales Australia.
- Tickets purchased on your behalf to any event are not refundable under any circumstances.
- The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of any tickets regardless of the reason.