State of Origin 2019 Perth
June 23 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Why should the East Coast have all the fun and excitement of the State of Origin, the greatest match in Rugby League?
2019 takes the battle between the Blues and the Maroons to the West Coast for the first time. As always, this premium rugby league event is sure to be a sell out showcase of hard hits and champagne rugby league.
As usual, our State of Origin package includes a great choice of accommodation and State of Origin tickets – Diamond (best in the stadium), Platinum and Gold tickets.
We are also travel specialists who can assist with flights and extra days should you wish to stay longer in Perth and the surrounding areas. Why not consider:
- Spending some time in Margaret River, home to some of the worlds best vineyards.
- Take a day trip to Wave Rock, and other Aboriginal cultural sites.
- Visit Rottnest Island and hire a bicycle to ride around the island.
- Head to the desert and go star gazing in some of the clearest skies on the planet.
- Rent a car and drive back east along the Nullarbor Plain, a must for any road trip enthusiast.
- Choice of Diamond,
Platinum(sold out) or Gold(sold out) category tickets
- 2 Nights Accommodation at your choice of hotel
- The Rugby League Experience gift
Pricing & Hotels
|Hotels||Hotel Rating||Diamond Tickets per person|
Twin Share / Single
|Platinum Tickets per person SOLD OUT|
Twin Share / Single
|Gold Tickets per person
Twin Share / Single
|Metro||$529.00 / $669.00||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Comfort Inn||$529.00 / $669.00||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|All Suites||$529.00 / $669.00||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Ibis Perth||$529.00 / $669.00||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Holiday Inn City Centre||$529.00 / $669.00||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Four Points by Sheraton||$559.00 / $699.00||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Travelodge||$559.00 / $699.00||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Esplanade Freemantle||$559.00 / $699.00||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Mercure||$559.00 / $699.00||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Rendezvouz||$559.00 / $699.00||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Parmillia Hilton||$589.00 / $729.00||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Crowne Plaze||$589.00 / $729.00||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Intercontinental||$589.00 / $729.00||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|Duxton||$589.00 / $729.00||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
Terms & Conditions
- Prices and availability are subject to confirmation at the time of booking and are correct at the time of printing.
- Passengers with disabilities are welcome providing a paying companion capable of providing all assistance accompanies them.
- No traveller will be permitted on tour or continue on tour if their physical or mental state, or behaviour, or hygiene in the opinion of the tour operator or its agents makes them objectionable to the tour party as a whole.
- All travellers must behave in a socially acceptable and legal manner.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS
- Full payment must be made at time of booking.
- CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS – FOLLOWING FEES APPLY
- Up to 60 Days Prior to Date LOSS OF $300
- 60 – 30 Days Prior to Date FURTHER $300
- Less than 30 Days to Date 100% OF PACKAGE/EXPERIENCE COST
- Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services. TRAVEL INSURANCE IS RECOMMENDED
- Due to the specific nature of the tour, the Rugby League Experience reserves the right to change any element of the tour to another day or time without notice. If any element of the tour is cancelled by the Rugby League Experience for any reason, The Rugby League Experience will reimburse the passenger the cancelled portion of the tour.
- All arrangements booked for the passenger have been made on prices at the time of booking and are subject to change in accordance with advice from the service provider regarding changes to airfares, fluctuation of exchange rates, increased levies to service providers or variations in the itinerary caused by cancellations or curtailment of services or rescheduling. The passenger agrees to pay any such additional charges prior to ticketing and travel departure.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- All packages / experiences are non-refundable.
- Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services after commencement of tour.
- A fee of $50.00 per booking per amendment will be charged after the originally requested itinerary has been confirmed, in addition to any fees imposed by the airlines/service providers.
- Amendments requested after the final payment has been made and travel documents issued may have additional fees applied by the airlines/service providers.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover unexpected losses, damage or theft and expenses such as hospital or medical.
- Items not included in the itinerary such gratuities, laundry, meals and drinks except as specified, etc. are the responsibility of the passenger.
DISCLOSURE OR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The passenger consents to provide personal details to The Rugby League Experience and for that information to be used where necessary in order to make airline and other travel arrangements on their behalf.
- Luggage and Personal effects are at the owner’s risk and The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the passenger’s personal luggage or effects. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- The Rugby League Experience, a trading name of Experience Sport! Pty Ltd is a member of AFTA, Licence No. 2TA5260.
- The Rugby League Experience is the tour operator and acts only as agents for passengers in the making of arrangements with transport carriers, hoteliers, restaurants and other service providers for the tour. As a result we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, change of schedule, irregularity, additional expense or liability, sickness or death caused to any person or property caused directly or indirectly by the omissions or default, negligent or otherwise of those providing the transport, accommodation or other services in connection with the tour, or other events that are beyond their direct control such as but not limited to war, flood, fire, civil disturbances, acts of god, acts of government or other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action, theft, epidemic, quarantine, medical, customs or other regulations, delay or cancellation or changes in itinerary or schedules, improper or insufficient passports or visas or other documents. This agreement constituted by the terms and conditions contained in this document are governed by the laws of New South Wales Australia.
- Tickets purchased on your behalf to any event are not refundable under any circumstances.
- The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of any tickets regardless of the reason.