Our 12 night RLWC Mega Saver Tour ensures you see the best part of the 2022 Rugby League World Cup on a shoestring budget. We will visit Leeds, London, Dublin and Manchester, and attend the Womens Double Header, Semi-Finals and Final of the Rugby League World Cup.
- Return economy international flights Australia – Manchester
- 12 nights minimum 3-star hotels- with Wi-Fi and breakfast
- Quality executive coach transfers throughout
- Fully guided by rugby league specialist
- Brewery tour of Leeds
- Rugby league museum Huddersfield
- UK rugby league historical day with Headingly luncheon
- Half day tour of London
- Tour of Dublin
- Guinness brewery tour
- Celtic dance show and dinner
- Pre-World Cup Final Legends of League function
- Category 1 match tickets
- RLWC 2x Australian Women’s Double Headers York Stadium
- 11/11 RLWC 2022 semi-final – Elland Road Leeds
- 12/11 RLWC 2022 semi-final – Emirates Stadium London
- 19/11 RLWC Rugby League World Cup Final – Old Trafford Manchester
TUESDAY 8 NOVEMBER 2022
Today we depart Australia for our flights to Manchester.
WEDNESDAY 9 NOVEMBER 2022
Upon arrival we will be met and transferred to Leeds and our hotel. Here we will meet up and have a welcome drink.
THURSDAY 10 NOVEMBER 2022
Match day for our girls and what a match it will be! Late afternoon we will head to York and to another Women’s World Cup Double Header France v Cook Islands and Australia v the arch enemy New Zealand.
FRIDAY 11 NOVEMBER 2022
This morning we will delve into the history of our great game in the UK with a historical tour. We will also visit one of England’s most treasured stadiums Headingly. Here we will be also taking lunch mixing with great UK legends of the past. This evening we will transfer to Elland Road for the 1st Semi Final of the 2021 Rugby League World Cup.
SATURDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2022
This morning we are off to London one of the world’s great cities. We will be directly heading to Emirates Stadium the home of Arsenal for the Rugby League World Cup 2nd Semi Final due to commence at 2.30pm.
SUNDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2022
A free morning, then, this afternoon we have a half day tour of London taking in all the major sites such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster, and Tower Bridge etc.
MONDAY 14 NOVEMBER 2022
Day of Leisure
TUESDAY 15 NOVEMBER 2022
Today after checking out we head to the Airport for our flight to Dublin. Upon arrival we will be met and transferred to our hotel.
WEDNESDAY 16 NOVEMBER 2022
Today we will take a guided tour of Dublin and its surrounding, learning about its rich history and culture. This afternoon we will also visit the famous Guinness Brewery. Promises to be a fabulous day.
THURSDAY 17 NOVEMBER 2022
A day of leisure to explore Dublin for yourself. Then this evening we will have a fun night together when we experience a Celtic Dance and Dinner Show. A great way to end our visit of Dublin and Ireland.
FRIDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2022
This morning we will fly back to England and to the city of Manchester. On arrival, we will head to our great team the Australian Kangaroos Captains Run training session prior to their expected appearance in the Final.
This evening a special event where we will be part of own Legends of League Dinner where we will raise funds for the Men of League in Australia and Rugby League Cares in the UK.
SATURDAY 19 NOVEMBER 2022
World Cup Final day in Manchester and after our pre match briefing we will transfer to Old Trafford for the match.
SUNDAY 20 NOVEMBER 2022
After a tremendous time on tour we will indulge in our final lunch together.
MONDAY 21 NOVEMBER 2022
After checking out you will be transferred to Manchester Airport for your flight back to Australia.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
All bookings are accepted according to the following conditions. Please read carefully.
- Prices and availability are subject to confirmation at the time of booking and are correct at the time of printing.
- Passengers with disabilities are welcome providing a paying companion capable of providing all assistance accompanies them.
- No traveller will be permitted on tour or continue on tour if their physical or mental state, or behaviour, or hygiene in the opinion of the tour operator or its agents makes them objectionable to the tour party as a whole. All travellers must behave in a socially acceptable and legal manner.
- A deposit of $2,000.00 per person is payable at the time of booking. This is non-refundable. Its is fully refundable if the tournament does not proceed due to Covid.
- The final balance is due 1 AUGUST 2022.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Due to the specific nature of the tour, the Rugby League Experience reserves the right to change any element of the tour to another day or time without notice.
- All arrangements booked for the passenger have been made on prices at the time of booking and are subject to change in accordance with advice from the service provider regarding changes to airfares, fluctuation of exchange rates (RATE OF EXCHANGE AS AT 1/12/20 $1 AUD= 0.53 GBP and 0.61 EURO), increased levies to service providers or variations in the itinerary caused by cancellations or curtailment of services or rescheduling. The passenger agrees to pay any such additional charges prior to ticketing and travel departure.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS – THE FOLLOWING FEES APPLY
- Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services after commencement of tour.
- A fee of $50.00 per booking per amendment will be charged after the originally requested itinerary has been confirmed, in addition to any fees imposed by the airlines/service providers. Amendments requested after the final payment has been made and travel documents issued may have additional fees applied by the airlines/service providers.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover unexpected losses, damage or theft and expenses such as hospital or medical.
DISCLOSURE OR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The passenger consents to provide personal details to The Rugby League Experience and for that information to be used where necessary in order to make airline and other travel arrangements on their behalf.
- Luggage and Personal effects are at the owner’s risk and The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the passenger’s personal luggage or effects. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- The Rugby League Experience, a trading name of Experience Sport! Pty Ltd, Travel Agents Licence No. 2TA5260. Experience Sport! is the tour operator and acts only as agents for passengers in the making of arrangements with transport carriers, hoteliers, restaurants, and other service providers for the tour. As a result we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, change of schedule, irregularity, additional expense or liability, sickness or death caused to any person or property caused directly or indirectly by the omissions or default, negligent or otherwise of those providing the transport, accommodation or other services in connection with the tour, or other events that are beyond their direct control such as but not limited to war, flood, fire, civil disturbances, acts of god, acts of government or other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action, theft, epidemic, quarantine, medical, customs or other regulations, delay or cancellation or changes in itinerary or schedules, improper or insufficient passports or visas or other documents. All the above circumstance fall within what is constituted as Force Majeure. This agreement constituted by the terms and conditions contained in this document are governed by the laws of New South Wales Australia.
- Tickets purchased on your behalf to any event are not refundable under any circumstances. The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of any tickets regardless of the reason.