The Rugby League Experience welcomes you to our premiere RLWC 2022 tour. We will take in all the Australian Kangaroos matches. All Quarters, Semis, and the Final. This tour of 38 nights is an extravaganza of rugby league but also provides you with exciting 5-night tour options within. Check out the itinerary and see why we are the best in the business for over 20 years!
- Fully guided tour
- Return economy class flights to UK (business class available)
- Economy class flights Manchester-Paris-Leeds
- Economy class flights London-Dublin-Manchester
- All transfers as per itinerary
- 38 nights 4-5 star international standard accommodation including breakfasts-Leeds, Lincoln, Stratford Upon Avon, Chester, Lakes District, Liverpool, Paris, London, Dublin and Manchester
- Additional 5 night tour options – Choice of New York, Madrid/Barcelona, Istanbul/Gallipoli, Venice/Rome
- Welcome drink
- Day tours Dublin, Paris, London
- Celtic dinner, music and dance show
- Day tour to World War 1 Somme area with military historian as guide and reflective evening dinner.
- UK rugby league historical day with Headingly luncheon
- Tribute to English sport day with behind the scenes tours of Lords and Wimbledon and lunch at Lords Tavern
- Pre-World Cup Final Legends of League function
- Attendance at the Australian Kangaroos Captains Run training session (based on final authorisation)
- Category 1 match tickets
- 15/10 Australian Kangaroos v Fiji – Headingly Leeds
- 16/10 Jamaica v Ireland – Headingly Leeds
- 21/10 Australian Kangaroos v Scotland – Ricoh Stadium Coventry
- 29/10 Australian Kangaroos v Italy – Totally Wicked Stadium St Helens
- 4/11 RLWC 2022 quarter-final – John Smiths Stadium Huddersfield
- 5/11 RLWC 2022 quarter-final – DW Stadium Wigan
- 10/11 Australian Women v New Zealand Women – LNER Community Stadium York
- 11/11 RLWC 2022 semi-final – Elland Road Leeds
- 12/11 RLWC 2022 semi-final – Emirates Stadium London
- 19/11 RLWC Rugby League World Cup Final – Old Trafford Manchester
THURSDAY 13 OCTOBER 2022
Today we leave on our flights to the UK.
FRIDAY 14 OCTOBER 2022
Upon arrival, we will be met and transferred to the great rugby league city of Leeds. This evening we will meet up for a welcome drink.
SATURDAY 15 OCTOBER 2022
Match day. First, we will meet and watch the Opening Ceremony and first match of the tournament, England V Samoa at St James Park Newcastle commencing 2.30pm.
Later, we will transfer to Headingly for our great team the Australian Kangaroos playing their first World Cup game against Fiji commencing 7.30pm.
SUNDAY 16 OCTOBER 2022
Plenty of World Cup action today with Scotland playing Italy at 2.30pm in Newcastle. We will then attend Jamaica versus Ireland at 5.00pm at Headingly. At 7.30pm we can see on TV the New Zealand Kiwis v Lebanon game from Warrington.
MONDAY 17 OCTOBER 2022
After a hectic couple of days, a day of leisure in Leeds but for those who cannot resist at 2.30pm France play Greece in Doncaster.
TUESDAY 18 OCTOBER 2022
After checking out we head to the beautiful town of Lincoln. Lincoln is a city in the English East Midlands. It’s known for the medieval Lincoln Cathedral, with early printed books in a Wren-designed library. Lincoln Castle houses a Victorian prison and a copy of the Magna Carta. Tonight, there is a World Cup game at St Helens Tonga v Papua New Guinea at St Helens we can all sit around the fire and watch.
WEDNESDAY 19 OCTOBER 2022
A day of leisure in Lincoln. Again, for those who wish to there will a Word Cup game on TV where Wales take on the Cook Islands at Leigh.
THURSDAY 20 OCTOBER 2022
After checking out we head south to the birthplace of Shakespeare, Stratford Upon Avon in the county of Warwickshire.
OVERNIGHT STRATFORD UPON AVON
FRIDAY 21 OCTOBER 2022
Match day. We will meet in the afternoon for our short trip to Ricoh Stadium Coventry to see our Australian Kangaroos next match against Scotland commencing at 7.30pm.
OVERNIGHT STRATFORD UPON AVON
SATURDAY 22 OCTOBER 2022
A day of leisure in this beautiful part of England but for those who need a World Cup fix Fiji play Italy at 2.30pm, England play France at 5.00pm and the New Zealand Kiwis play Jamaica at 7.30pm.
OVERNIGHT STRATFORD UPON AVON
SUNDAY 23 OCTOBER 2022
This morning after checking out we will transfer to Chester a city in northwest England, founded as a Roman fortress in the 1st century A.D. It’s known for its extensive Roman walls made of local red sandstone. World Cup games Lebanon v Ireland, Samo v Greece and Tonga v Wales will be later in the day and evening
MONDAY 24 OCTOBER 2022
A day of leisure here in Chester.
TUESDAY 25 OCTOBER 2022
Today we will have a lovely lunch together in an old traditional pub.
WEDNESDAY 26 OCTOBER 2022
This morning we head further north to the magnificent Lakes District. Here we will have two days of complete leisure in England’s most beautiful regions.
OVERNIGHT LAKES DISTRICT
THURSDAY 27 OCTOBER 2022
Relax and enjoy the scenery in the magnificent Lakes District.
OVERNIGHT LAKES DISTRICT
FRIDAY 28 OCTOBER 2022
Today we head to Liverpool the birthplace of the Beatles and the famous Liverpool and Everton Football Clubs.
SATURDAY 29 OCTOBER 2022
Match day. Transfer to Totally Wicked Stadium St Helens for the Australian Kangaroo’s next game against Italy commencing 7.30pm.
SUNDAY 30 OCTOBER 20221-FRIDAY 4 NOVEMBER 2022
Today we embark on our 5 Day options. NB. you also can stay in the UK if you wish.
In terms of the 5 Day Options, you have the choice of.
TURKEY– Istanbul and Gallipoli. Here you will be joined by the Boots n All tour party
USA-New York and Niagara Falls.
ITALY-Venice and Rome.
SPAIN-Madrid and Barcelona.
FRIDAY 4 NOVEMBER 2022
Return flights to Manchester for the Quarter Finals. This evening we will transfer to John Smiths Stadium Huddersfield for the Quarter Final Group B Winner (Australian Kangaroos Group) v Group C Runners Up. (NZ, Lebanon, Jamaica, or Ireland)
SATURDAY 5 NOVEMBER 2022
Today we will transfer to DW Stadium Wigan where the Quarter Final between the winner of Group A (England’s Group) and the Group D Runners Up (Tonga, PNG, Wales, or Cook Islands) will take place. There will be a game preceding with a Women’s World Cup game between England and Canada. Later that day at Hull the Quarter Final between Group C Winner (the New Zealand Kiwis Group) and the Group B Runners Up (Australian Kangaroos, Fiji, Scotland, or Italy)
SUNDAY 6 NOVEMBER 2022
This morning we will transfer to Manchester Airport for our flight to Paris the No. 1 tourist destination of the world. Here we will be joined by our Short N Sweet tour party.
MONDAY 7 NOVEMBER 2022
Today enjoy a day tour of Paris taking in all the famous sites of this magnificent city. See the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Montmartre and all that this beautiful city entails.
TUESDAY 8 NOVEMBER 2022
A day of leisure to explore more of Paris yourself.
WEDNESDAY 9 NOVEMBER 2022
We will have an emotional day today when we head north to the Somme Region for a tour of the historic battlefields. We will visit Villers Bretonneau where the brave men of our nation will never be forgotten after their heroic efforts saving the town. This evening after our return to Paris we will have dinner and discuss our day together and what it meant to each one of us.
THURSDAY 10 NOVEMBER 2022
After checking out we will transfer to the airport for our flight to Leeds.
FRIDAY 11 NOVEMBER 2022
This morning we will delve into the annals of our great game in the UK with a historical tour. We will also visit one of England’s most treasured stadiums Headingly. Here we will be also taking lunch mixing with great UK legends of the past. This evening we will transfer to Elland Road for the 1st Semi Final of the 2022 Rugby League World Cup.
SATURDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2022
This morning we are off to London one of the world’s great cities. We will be heading directly to Emirates Stadium the home of Arsenal for the Rugby League World Cup 2nd Semi Final due to commence at 2.30pm.
SUNDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2022
This afternoon we have a half day tour of London taking in all the major sites such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster, and Tower Bridge etc. Afternoon and evening are at leisure.
MONDAY 14 NOVEMBER 2022
Today we have a treat in store for us when we take our now traditional look into UK sport with visits to Wimbledon and Lords. Both venues are steeped in history and the tours that are conducted really show their magic. We will take lunch at the world-famous Lords Tavern.
TUESDAY 15 NOVEMBER 2022
Today after checking out, we head to the Airport for our flight to Dublin. Upon arrival we will be met and transferred to our hotel.
WEDNESDAY 16 NOVEMBER 2022
This morning we will take a day tour of Dublin seeing all its major sites giving you the chance to see things that you may wish to revisit which is easy to do in this compact city. In the evening we will have a fun night together when we experience a Celtic Dance and Dinner Show. A great way to end our visit of Dublin and Ireland.
THURSDAY 17 NOVEMBER 2022
A final day of leisure in this magical city of Dublin.
FRIDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2022
This morning we will fly back to England and to the city of Manchester. On arrival, we will head to our great team the Australian Kangaroos Captains Run training session prior to their expected appearance in the Final.
This evening a special event where we will be part of own Legends of League Dinner where we will raise funds for the Men of League in Australia and Rugby League Cares in the UK.
SATURDAY 19 NOVEMBER 2022
World Cup Final day in Manchester and after our pre match briefing we will transfer to Old Trafford for the match.
SUNDAY 20 NOVEMBER 2022
After a tremendous time on tour, we will indulge in our final lunch together.
MONDAY 21 NOVEMBER 2022
After checking out you will be transferred to Manchester Airport for your flight back to Australia.
PRICING IS PER PERSON
TWIN SHARE – means 2 people in 1 room , 2 beds, 1 bed each
*Please note we can attempt to match you with another single looking to share a Twin. Please notify us at the time of booking and we will do our best to match you up.
DOUBLE – means 2 people in 1 room, 1 bed, 2 people sharing 1 bed
SINGLE – means 1 person in a room
TRIPLE – means 3 people in 1 room , 3 beds, 1 bed each
LAND ONLY OPTIONS – Want to make alternative flight arrangements to the UK? No problems we offer a LAND ONLY OPTION that excludes international airfares from the tour prices. This way you can use points or arrange different flights with your extended travel such adding on pre or post tour sight-seeing.
|ROOM TYPE||FULL TOUR||LAND ONLY|
|TWIN SHARE / DOUBLE||$15,999.00||$14,399.00|
|TRIPLE||Upon application||Upon application|
5 DAY OPTIONS – ADDITIONAL TO ABOVE PRICING
|ROOM TYPE||NEW YORK/NIAGRA FALLS||ISTANBUL/GALLIPOLI||MADRID/BARCELONA||VENICE/ROME|
|TWIN SHARE / DOUBLE||$3,199.00||$1,999.00||$1,899.00||$1,999.00|
|TRIPLE||Upon application||Upon application||Upon application||Upon application|
5 Day Options
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
All bookings are accepted according to the following conditions. Please read carefully.
- Prices and availability are subject to confirmation at the time of booking and are correct at the time of printing.
- Passengers with disabilities are welcome providing a paying companion capable of providing all assistance accompanies them.
- No traveller will be permitted on tour or continue on tour if their physical or mental state, or behaviour, or hygiene in the opinion of the tour operator or its agents makes them objectionable to the tour party as a whole. All travellers must behave in a socially acceptable and legal manner.
- A deposit of $2,000.00 per person is payable at the time of booking. This is non-refundable. It is fully refundable if the tournament does not proceed due to Covid.
- The final balance is due 1 AUGUST 2022.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Due to the specific nature of the tour, the Rugby League Experience reserves the right to change any element of the tour to another day or time without notice.
- All arrangements booked for the passenger have been made on prices at the time of booking and are subject to change in accordance with advice from the service provider regarding changes to airfares, fluctuation of exchange rates (RATE OF EXCHANGE AS AT 1/12/20 $1 AUD= 0.53 GBP and 0.61 EURO), increased levies to service providers or variations in the itinerary caused by cancellations or curtailment of services or rescheduling. The passenger agrees to pay any such additional charges prior to ticketing and travel departure.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS – THE FOLLOWING FEES APPLY
- Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services after the commencement of the tour.
- A fee of $50.00 per booking per amendment will be charged after the originally requested itinerary has been confirmed, in addition to any fees imposed by the airlines/service providers. Amendments requested after the final payment has been made and travel documents issued may have additional fees applied by the airlines/service providers.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover unexpected losses, damage or theft and expenses such as hospital or medical.
DISCLOSURE OR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The passenger consents to provide personal details to The Rugby League Experience and for that information to be used where necessary in order to make airline and other travel arrangements on their behalf.
- Luggage and Personal effects are at the owner’s risk and The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the passenger’s personal luggage or effects. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- The Rugby League Experience, a trading name of Experience Sport! Pty Ltd, Travel Agents Licence No. 2TA5260. Experience Sport! is the tour operator and acts only as agents for passengers in the making of arrangements with transport carriers, hoteliers, restaurants, and other service providers for the tour. As a result we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, change of schedule, irregularity, additional expense or liability, sickness or death caused to any person or property caused directly or indirectly by the omissions or default, negligent or otherwise of those providing the transport, accommodation or other services in connection with the tour, or other events that are beyond their direct control such as but not limited to war, flood, fire, civil disturbances, acts of god, acts of government or other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action, theft, epidemic, quarantine, medical, customs or other regulations, delay or cancellation or changes in itinerary or schedules, improper or insufficient passports or visas or other documents. All the above circumstance fall within what is constituted as Force Majeure. This agreement constituted by the terms and conditions contained in this document are governed by the laws of New South Wales Australia.
- Tickets purchased on your behalf to any event are not refundable under any circumstances. The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of any tickets regardless of the reason.