Our RLWC 2022 Boot’n’ All tour takes your rugby league loving to new places. We’ll visit Turkey, France and England as we follow the Kangaroos through the pointy end of the tournament. Check out the itinerary and see why we are the best in the business for over 20 years!
- Return economy class flights to Istanbul and return from Manchester (business class available)
- Economy class flights Istanbul-Manchester
- Economy class flights Manchester-Paris-Leeds
- All transfers as per itinerary
- 22 nights 4-5 star international standard accommodation including breakfasts – Istanbul, Cannakale, Manchester, Paris, Leeds, London
- Welcome drink
- Day tours Paris, London
- Behind the scenes Old Trafford tour and traditional pub lunch
- Day tour to World War 1 Somme area with military historian as guide and reflective evening dinner.
- UK rugby league historical day with Headingly luncheon
- Tribute to English sport day with behind the scenes tours of Lords and Wimbledon and lunch at Lords Tavern
- Pre-World Cup Final Legends of League function
- Attendance at the Australian Kangaroos Captains Run training session (based on final authorisation)
- Category 1 match tickets
- 4/11 RLWC 2022 quarter-final – John Smiths Stadium Huddersfield
- 5/11 RLWC 2022 quarter-final – DW Stadium Wigan
- 11/11 RLWC 2022 semi-final – Elland Road Leeds
- 12/11 RLWC 2022 semi-final – Emirates Stadium London
- 19/11 RLWC Rugby League World Cup Final – Old Trafford Manchester
SATURDAY 29 OCTOBER 2022
Today we leave on our flights to Istanbul.
SUNDAY 30 OCTOBER 2022
We will transfer to our Istanbul hotel where we have 3 nights’ accommodation including breakfasts. This evening we will meet up in the bar for a welcome drink with some of the Full Monty tour party.
MONDAY 31 OCTOBER 2022
This morning, after breakfast we will take our day tour of Istanbul seeing all the famous sites such as the Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and the Grand Bazaar.
TUESDAY 1 NOVEMBER 2022
Today is a day of leisure in Istanbul to explore more of this fascinating city.
WEDNESDAY 2 NOVEMBER 2022
We have an early start today when we head to the sacred area of the Gallipoli Peninsular and visit the site where many Australians believe is the birthplace of our nation. After spending time at the campaign historic site at Anzac Cove and the Lone Pine Cemetery we will then head to the coastal town of Canakkale for the evening.
THURSDAY 3 NOVEMBER 2022
Another fascinating day today when we visit the ancient town of Troy where the famed Trojan Horse won a historic battle but also is one of the oldest continually occupied cities on earth. In fact, people have lived in Troy for 4000 years. After spending some time there, we will head back to Canakkale.
FRIDAY 4 NOVEMBER 2022
We have another early start where we leave the Gallipoli Peninsular and head to Istanbul Airport for our flight to Manchester and transfer to our hotel.
SATURDAY 5 NOVEMBER 2022
Today we will transfer to DW Stadium Wigan where the Quarter Final between the winner of Group A (England’s Group) and the Group D Runners Up (Tonga, PNG, Wales, or Cook Islands) will take place. There will be a game preceding with a Women’s World Cup game between England and Canada. Later that day at Hull the Quarter Final between Group C Winner (the New Zealand Kiwis Group) and the Group B Runners Up (Australian Kangaroos, Fiji, Scotland, or Italy)
SUNDAY 6 NOVEMBER 2022
This morning we will transfer to Manchester Airport for our flight to Paris the No. 1 tourist destination of the world. Here we will be joined by our Short N Sweet tour party.
MONDAY 7 NOVEMBER 2022
Today enjoy a day tour of Paris taking in all the famous sites of this magnificent city. See the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Montmartre and all that this beautiful city entails.
TUESDAY 8 NOVEMBER 2022
A day of leisure to explore more of Paris yourself.
WEDNESDAY 9 NOVEMBER 2022
We will have an emotional day today when we head north to the Somme Region for a tour of the historic battlefields. We will visit Villers Bretonneau where the brave men of our nation will never be forgotten after their heroic efforts saving the town. This evening after our return to Paris we will have dinner and discuss our day together and what it meant to each one of us.
THURSDAY 10 NOVEMBER 2022
After checking out we will transfer to the airport for our flight to Leeds.
FRIDAY 11 NOVEMBER 2022
This morning we will delve into the history of our great game in the UK with a historical tour. We will also visit one of England’s most treasured stadiums Headingly. Here we will be also taking lunch mixing with great UK legends of the past. This evening we will transfer to Elland Road for the 1st Semi Final of the 2022 Rugby League World Cup.
SATURDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2022
This morning we are off to London one of the world’s great cities. We will be heading directly to Emirates Stadium the home of Arsenal for the Rugby League World Cup 2nd Semi Final due to commence at 2.30pm.
SUNDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2022
A free morning, then, this afternoon we have a half day tour of London taking in all the major sites such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster, and Tower Bridge etc.
MONDAY 14 NOVEMBER 2022
Day of Leisure.
TUESDAY 15 NOVEMBER 2022
Today we have a treat in store for us when we take our now traditional look into UK sport with visits to Wimbledon and Lords. Both venues are steeped in history and the tours that are conducted really show their magic. We will take lunch at the world-famous Lords Tavern.
WEDNESDAY 16 NOVEMBER 2022
A final day of leisure in London.
THURSDAY 17 NOVEMBER 2022
Today we head north again to Manchester for the culmination of our tour.
FRIDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2022
Today we will head to our great team the Australian Kangaroos Captains Run training session prior to their expected appearance in the Final.
This evening a special event where we will be part of our own Legends of League Dinner where we will raise funds for the Men of League in Australia and Rugby League Cares in the UK.
SATURDAY 19 NOVEMBER 2022
World Cup Final day in Manchester and after our pre-match briefing we will transfer to Old Trafford for the match.
SUNDAY 20 NOVEMBER 2022
After a tremendous time on tour, we will indulge in our final lunch together.
MONDAY 21 NOVEMBER 2022
After checking out you will be transferred to Manchester Airport for your flight back to Australia.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
All bookings are accepted according to the following conditions. Please read carefully.
- Prices and availability are subject to confirmation at the time of booking and are correct at the time of printing.
- Passengers with disabilities are welcome providing a paying companion capable of providing all assistance accompanies them.
- No traveller will be permitted on tour or continue on tour if their physical or mental state, or behaviour, or hygiene in the opinion of the tour operator or its agents makes them objectionable to the tour party as a whole. All travellers must behave in a socially acceptable and legal manner.
- A deposit of $2,000.00 per person is payable at the time of booking. This is non-refundable. Its is fully refundable if the tournament does not proceed due to Covid.
- The final balance is due 1 AUGUST 2022.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Due to the specific nature of the tour, the Rugby League Experience reserves the right to change any element of the tour to another day or time without notice.
- All arrangements booked for the passenger have been made on prices at the time of booking and are subject to change in accordance with advice from the service provider regarding changes to airfares, fluctuation of exchange rates (RATE OF EXCHANGE AS AT 1/12/20 $1 AUD= 0.53 GBP and 0.61 EURO), increased levies to service providers or variations in the itinerary caused by cancellations or curtailment of services or rescheduling. The passenger agrees to pay any such additional charges prior to ticketing and travel departure.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS – THE FOLLOWING FEES APPLY
- Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services after commencement of tour.
- A fee of $50.00 per booking per amendment will be charged after the originally requested itinerary has been confirmed, in addition to any fees imposed by the airlines/service providers. Amendments requested after the final payment has been made and travel documents issued may have additional fees applied by the airlines/service providers.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover unexpected losses, damage or theft and expenses such as hospital or medical.
DISCLOSURE OR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The passenger consents to provide personal details to The Rugby League Experience and for that information to be used where necessary in order to make airline and other travel arrangements on their behalf.
- Luggage and Personal effects are at the owner’s risk and The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the passenger’s personal luggage or effects. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- The Rugby League Experience, a trading name of Experience Sport! Pty Ltd, Travel Agents Licence No. 2TA5260. Experience Sport! is the tour operator and acts only as agents for passengers in the making of arrangements with transport carriers, hoteliers, restaurants, and other service providers for the tour. As a result we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, change of schedule, irregularity, additional expense or liability, sickness or death caused to any person or property caused directly or indirectly by the omissions or default, negligent or otherwise of those providing the transport, accommodation or other services in connection with the tour, or other events that are beyond their direct control such as but not limited to war, flood, fire, civil disturbances, acts of god, acts of government or other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action, theft, epidemic, quarantine, medical, customs or other regulations, delay or cancellation or changes in itinerary or schedules, improper or insufficient passports or visas or other documents. All the above circumstance fall within what is constituted as Force Majeure. This agreement constituted by the terms and conditions contained in this document are governed by the laws of New South Wales Australia.
- Tickets purchased on your behalf to any event are not refundable under any circumstances. The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of any tickets regardless of the reason.