RLCW 2021 Full Monty Tour
The Rugby League Experience welcomes you to our premiere RLWC 2021 tour. We will take in all the Australian Kangaroos matches. All Quarters, Semis and the Final. This tour of 38 nights is an extravaganza of rugby league but also providing you with exciting 5 night tour options within. Check out the itinerary and see why we are the best in the business for over 20 years!
- Fully guided tour
- Return economy class flights to UK (business class available)
- Economy class flights Birmingham-Dublin-Manchester
- Economy class flights Manchester-Paris-Leeds
- All transfers as per itinerary
- 38 nights 4-5 star international standard accommodation including breakfasts-Leeds, Lakes District, Stratford Upon Avon, Dublin, Manchester, Paris, London
- Additional 5 night tour options – Choice of New York, Madrid/Barcelona, Istanbul/Gallipoli, Venice/Rome
- Welcome drink
- Day tours Dublin, Paris, London
- Dinner and world famous “Hooley Dooley” Johnny Foxes show
- Behind the scenes Old Trafford tour and traditional pub lunch
- Day tour to World War 1 Somme area with military historian as guide and reflective evening dinner.
- UK rugby league historical day with Headingly luncheon
- Tribute to English sport day with behind the scenes tours of Lords and Wimbledon and lunch at Lords Tavern
- Pre-World Cup Final Legends of League function
- Attendance at the Australian Kangaroos Captains Run training session (based on final authorisation)
- Category 1 match tickets
- 23/10 Australian Kangaroos v Fiji – KC Stadium Hull
- 24/10 Jamaica v Ireland – Headingly Leeds
- 29/10 Australian Kangaroos v Scotland – Ricoh Stadium Coventry
- 6/11 Australian Kangaroos v Italy – Totally Wicked Stadium St Helens
- 12/11 RLWC 2021 quarter final – John Smiths Stadium Huddersfield
- 13/11 RLWC 2021 quarter final – Anfield Stadium Liverpool
- 19/11 RLWC 2021 semi final – Elland Road Leeds
- 20/11 RLWC 2021 semi final – Emirates Stadium London
- 28/11 RLWC Rugby League World Cup Final – Old Trafford Manchester
$13,989.00 Per Person Twin Share
$17,899.00 Single Room
$12,509.00 Per Person Twin Share
$16,419.00 Single Room
THURSDAY 21 OCTOBER 2021
Today we leave on our flights to the UK.
FRIDAY 22 OCTOBER 2021
Upon arrival, we will be met and transferred to the great rugby league city of Leeds. This evening we will meet up for a welcome drink.
SATURDAY 23 OCTOBER 2021
Match day. First, we will meet and watch the Opening Ceremony and first match of the tournament, England V Samoa at St James Park Newcastle commencing 2.30pm. Later, we will transfer to KC Stadium Hull for our great team the Australian Kangaroos playing their first World Cup game against Fiji commencing 7.30pm.
SUNDAY 24 OCTOBER 2021
Plenty of World Cup action today with Scotland playing Italy at 2.30pm in Newcastle. We will then attend Jamaica versus Ireland at 5.00pm at our local Leeds stadium the famous Headingly. At 7.30pm we can watch on TV the New Zealand Kiwis v Lebanon game from Warrington.
MONDAY 25 OCTOBER 2021
After a hectic couple of days, a day of leisure in Leeds but for those who cannot resist at 2.30pm France play Greece in Doncaster.
TUESDAY 26 OCTOBER 2021
After checking out we head to the beautiful Lakes District of England and to the quaint town of Windermere.
OVERNIGHT LAKES DISTRICT
WEDNESDAY 27 OCTOBER 2021
A day of leisure on beautiful Lake Windemere.
OVERNIGHT LAKES DISTRICT
THURSDAY 28 OCTOBER 2021
After checking out we head south to the birthplace of Shakespeare, Stratford Upon Avon in the county of Warwickshire.
OVERNIGHT STRATFORD UPON AVON
FRIDAY 29 OCTOBER 2021
Match day. We will meet in the afternoon for our short trip to Ricoh Stadium Coventry to see our Australian Kangaroos next match against Scotland commencing at 7.30pm.
OVERNIGHT STRATFORD UPON AVON
SATURDAY 30 OCTOBER 2021
A day of leisure in this beautiful part of England but for those who need a World Cup fix Fiji play Italy at 2.30pm, England play France at 5.00pm and the New Zealand Kiwis play Jamaica at 7.30pm.
OVERNIGHT STRATFORD UPON AVON
SUNDAY 31 OCTOBER 2021
This morning after checking out we will transfer to Birmingham Airport for our flight to Ireland’s magical city of Dublin.
MONDAY 1 NOVEMBER 2021
This morning we will take a day tour of Dublin seeing all its major sites giving you the chance to see things that you may wish to revisit which is easy to do in this compact city.
TUESDAY 2 NOVEMBER 2021
A day of leisure here in Dublin.
WEDNESDAY 3 NOVEMBER 2021
Late this afternoon we will head up the mountain near Dublin to the world-famous pub Johnny Foxes where we will take in dinner and their famous Irish Dancing “Hooley Dooley” Show.
THURSDAY 4 NOVEMBER 2021
This morning after checking out we will head to Dublin airport for our flights to Manchester.
FRIDAY 5 NOVEMBER 2021
Today we will take a tour of one of the world’s great stadiums, Old Trafford – the home of the famous Manchester United. Old Trafford will also be the venue to our game’s World Cup Final later this month. After the tour we will have lunch in a traditional English pub.
SATURDAY 6 NOVEMBER 2021
Match day. Transfer to Totally Wicked Stadium St Helens for the Australian Kangaroo’s next game against Italy commencing 7.30pm.
SUNDAY 7 NOVEMBER 2021-FRIDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2021
Today we embark on our 5 Day options. NB. you also can stay in the UK if you wish, and we can support you with this.
In terms of the 5 Day Options you have the choice of.
- TURKEY– Istanbul and Gallipoli. Here you will be joined by the Boots ‘n’ All tour party
- USA-New York and Niagara Falls.
- ITALY-Venice and Rome.
- SPAIN-Madrid and Barcelona.
ALL TOUR OPTIONS CAN BE FOUND IN DETAIL UNDER THE 5 DAY OPTIONS TAB
FRIDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2021
Return flights to Manchester for the Quarter Finals. This evening we will transfer to John Smiths Stadium Huddersfield for the Quarter Final Group B Winner (Australian Kangaroos Group) v Group C Runners Up. (NZ, Lebanon, Jamaica, or Ireland)
SATURDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2021
Today we will transfer to another world-famous stadium Anfield in Liverpool where the Quarter Final between the winner of Group A (England’s Group) and the Group D Runners Up (Tonga, PNG, Wales, or Cook Islands). There will be a game preceding with a Women’s World Cup game between England and Canada. Later that day at Hull the Quarter Final between Group C Winner (the New Zealand Kiwis Group) and the Group B Runners Up (Australian Kangaroos, Fiji, Scotland, or Italy)
SUNDAY 14 NOVEMBER 2021
This morning we will transfer to Manchester Airport for our flight to Paris the No. 1 tourist destination of the world. Here we will be joined by our Short N Sweet tour party.
MONDAY 15 NOVEMBER 2021
Today enjoy a day tour of Paris taking in all the famous sites of this magnificent city. See the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Montmartre and all that this beautiful city entails.
TUESDAY 16 NOVEMBER 2021
A day of leisure to explore more of Paris yourself.
WEDNESDAY 17 NOVEMBER 2021
We will have an emotional day today when we head north to the Somme Region for a tour of the historic battlefields. We will visit Villers Bretonneau where the brave men of our nation will never be forgotten after their heroic efforts saving the town. This evening after our return to Paris we will have dinner and discuss our day together and what it meant to each one of us.
THURSDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2021
After checking out we will transfer to the airport for our flight to Leeds.
FRIDAY 19 NOVEMBER 2021
This morning we will delve into the history of our great game in the UK with a historical tour. We will also visit one of England’s most treasured stadiums Headingly. Here we will be also taking lunch mixing with great UK legends of the past. This evening we will transfer to Elland Road for the 1st Semi Final of the 2021 Rugby League World Cup.
SATURDAY 20 NOVEMBER 2021
This morning we are off to London one of the world’s great cities. We will be heading directly to Emirates Stadium the home of Arsenal for the Rugby League World Cup 2nd Semi Final due to commence at 2.30pm.
SUNDAY 21 NOVEMBER 2021
A free morning, then, this afternoon we have a half day tour of London taking in all the major sites such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster, and Tower Bridge etc.
MONDAY 22 NOVEMBER 2021
Day of Leisure.
TUESDAY 23 NOVEMBER 2021
Today we have a treat in store for us when we take our now traditional look into UK sport with visits to Wimbledon and Lords. Both venues are steeped in history and the tours that are conducted really show their magic. We will take lunch at the world-famous Lords Tavern.
WEDNESDAY 24 NOVEMBER 2021
A final day of leisure in London.
THURSDAY 25 NOVEMBER 2021
Today we head north again to Manchester for the culmination of our tour.
FRIDAY 26 NOVEMBER 2021
Today we will head to our great team the Australian Kangaroos Captains Run training session prior to their expected appearance in the Final.
This evening a special event where we will be part of own Legends of League Dinner where we will raise funds for the Men of League in Australia and Rugby League Cares in the UK.
SATURDAY 27 NOVEMBER 2021
World Cup Final day in Manchester and after our pre match briefing we will transfer to Old Trafford for the match.
SUNDAY 28 NOVEMBER 2021
After a tremendous time on tour we will indulge in our final lunch together.
MONDAY 29 NOVEMBER 2021
After checking out you will be transferred to Manchester Airport for your flight back to Australia.
5 Day Options
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
All bookings are accepted according to the following conditions. Please read carefully.
NOTE WELL-Due to the potential of Covid restrictions your deposits will be completely refunded if the tournament does not go ahead.
- Prices and availability are subject to confirmation at the time of booking and are correct at the time of printing.
- Passengers with disabilities are welcome providing a paying companion capable of providing all assistance accompanies them.
- No traveller will be permitted on tour or continue on tour if their physical or mental state, or behaviour, or hygiene in the opinion of the tour operator or its agents makes them objectionable to the tour party as a whole. All travellers must behave in a socially acceptable and legal manner.
- A deposit of $2,000.00 per person is payable at the time of booking. This is non-refundable. Its is fully refundable if the tournament does not proceed due to Covid.
- The final balance is due 15 AUGUST 2021.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Due to the specific nature of the tour, the Rugby League Experience reserves the right to change any element of the tour to another day or time without notice.
- All arrangements booked for the passenger have been made on prices at the time of booking and are subject to change in accordance with advice from the service provider regarding changes to airfares, fluctuation of exchange rates (RATE OF EXCHANGE AS AT 1/12/20 $1 AUD= 0.53 GBP and 0.61 EURO), increased levies to service providers or variations in the itinerary caused by cancellations or curtailment of services or rescheduling. The passenger agrees to pay any such additional charges prior to ticketing and travel departure.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS – THE FOLLOWING FEES APPLY
- Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services after commencement of tour.
- A fee of $50.00 per booking per amendment will be charged after the originally requested itinerary has been confirmed, in addition to any fees imposed by the airlines/service providers. Amendments requested after the final payment has been made and travel documents issued may have additional fees applied by the airlines/service providers.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover unexpected losses, damage or theft and expenses such as hospital or medical.
DISCLOSURE OR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The passenger consents to provide personal details to The Rugby League Experience and for that information to be used where necessary in order to make airline and other travel arrangements on their behalf.
- Luggage and Personal effects are at the owner’s risk and The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the passenger’s personal luggage or effects. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- The Rugby League Experience, a trading name of Experience Sport! Pty Ltd, Travel Agents Licence No. 2TA5260. Experience Sport! is the tour operator and acts only as agents for passengers in the making of arrangements with transport carriers, hoteliers, restaurants, and other service providers for the tour. As a result we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, change of schedule, irregularity, additional expense or liability, sickness or death caused to any person or property caused directly or indirectly by the omissions or default, negligent or otherwise of those providing the transport, accommodation or other services in connection with the tour, or other events that are beyond their direct control such as but not limited to war, flood, fire, civil disturbances, acts of god, acts of government or other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action, theft, epidemic, quarantine, medical, customs or other regulations, delay or cancellation or changes in itinerary or schedules, improper or insufficient passports or visas or other documents. All the above circumstance fall within what is constituted as Force Majeure. This agreement constituted by the terms and conditions contained in this document are governed by the laws of New South Wales Australia.
- Tickets purchased on your behalf to any event are not refundable under any circumstances. The Rugby League Experience accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of any tickets regardless of the reason.